Vintage Luggage Repurposed

Greetings Friends! Can you tell I am quite smitten with Vintage luggage?!  I have discovered some amazing deals on these gems from yesteryears, including a pair of these 1940s Samsonites repurposed as end tables.  The legs were already attached when I scored these for 50% off. I only applied my favorite driftwood painting technique.  The beauty of Vintage-- whimsical, unique and lovely to behold!

vintage luggage storage


Stacked suitcases provide practical storage for fragile or bulky items. My assortment houses most of my Etsy inventory as well as seasonal decor.  I find it helpful to keep a running list on my computer reminding me where I have stored what which keeps me from hunting and allows me to easily locate what I need. Check out my Luggage Love board on Pinterest for other clever pins! 

repurposed vintage luggage storage


I would love to hear your creative storage solutions and repurposed finds! Please share yours!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature


MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:






                                               JUNKINLOGO2211111





party link

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!