Friday's Find #162


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! At the last estate sale I attended, this little vintage Scottish terrier figurine caught my eye. He's molded and on the bottom, marked Made in Japan. Available


Scottish terrier souvenir



I wonder how this cute collection of Winnie the Pooh character appliques was originally used. The back views suggest some type of clothing. In the right hands, the assortment could be cleverly crafted for a sweet baby quilt or a felt board story.  Available


Winnie the Pooh character appliques


I used quite a bit of tulle for Christmas decorations last year, when I found rolls at the dollar store. This thrift store bolt is wider and an even better bargain. Not sure exactly how much yardage is left, but I'd estimate at least 10 yards.  I plan to keep track of it as I cut it, to figure out how much I paid per yard. 


like new thrift store fabric


It's hard to go wrong, when buying craft supplies at thrift stores. I prefer the oval embroidery hoops and they seem to be harder to find. There are 12 yards of the pretty lace for $1.


thrift store craft supplies



I can think of several fun ways to use this chalkboard planter! 


chalk board planter box



Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. The planter is perfect for your house! Just the right color! :) Can't wait to see how you put your finds to work!
    Hugs,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous finds! I could see those Pooh appliques on the front and back of a cute shirt, seeing the characters coming and going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also look for craft items at the thrift store! Great finds and I love the chalk board planter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to get craft supplies at thrift stores, auctions, and garage sales! Great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your finds especially the planter and I always look for craft supplies at thrift stores. My kids think I'm a hoarder of craft supplies but they don't mind digging into my stash whenever they need something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice finds, Cecilia! I'm a fan of tulle myself, so that would have ended up in my cart. The Scottish terrier is a cutie--they always sell well for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your finds Cecilia! Especially the little Scotty dog & the chalkboard pot! Unusual & clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the planter box ... I would have bought that. Looks like you found some good stuff and will be busy with crafts for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your finds (especially the Scotty dog though, he is adorable). We've posted our latest Halloween find here - a whopping $1 investment and well worth it! http://theharrissisters.blogspot.com/2016/09/one-mans-trash-vintage-disney-halloween.html

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!